Save My Soul

Save My Soul - Zoe Winters A fun, sexually charged novel chuck full of captivating supernatural creatures!

After her father passes away, Anna Worthington moves into the house that she has been drawn to since a child. Claimed to be haunted by the ghost of a woman who died in the house fifty years ago, Anna doesn’t believe in the supernatural until the supposed ghost takes form in a dark and sexy incubus named Luc.
Cursed by a witch and trapped in the house Luc must feed off the residents or have his meals brought to him by the incubus leader, Cain, but being surrounded by humans has brought the humanity out in him. Feeling more human then demon now, Luc falls hard for the spunky Anna but can he convince her that their love is worth more then her soul and the house that she has dreamed of since childhood?

Save my Soul is the second novel in Zoe Winter’s Preternatural series and my first read from this author. It was a great stand-alone and I did not feel that I was missing anything in jumping right into the second installment in this series.

Packed with mass amounts of sexual tension and danger Save my Soul was captivating with a plot that continuously flowed quickly and smoothly. Each character was endearing and well devloped, along with the world built around them. Anna was a feisty, smart and independent protagonist who sticks to her morals and sense of right and wrong throughout the story. Luc is possessive and protective, a great alpha male to fall for despite being a soul-sucking incubus. He tugged at your heart and had me rooting for him throughout the story. The story line was fresh and unique, full of action, humor, suspense and intrigue, and numerous supernatural characters that kept it interesting.

A great read and I look forward to reading more from this fabulous author!