The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale

The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale - Christine  Bell The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale is a fun and romantic adventure through time!

Stormy is a time pirate and she has traveled back to the 18th century to retrieve the TTM (Time Traveling Mechanism) that her brother, Bacon, lost gabling with the Looney Duke of Leister. Disguised as a fortune-telling gypsy she plans to con him out of the piece at a festival but the man who enters her tent takes Stormy by surprise; he is not at all what she was expecting and is disturbingly familiar. Will she be able to get the TMM back before the worm whole closes? Or will she loose more then just time in the arms of the Looney Duke? You must read to find out!

Sometimes novellas leave you wanting but the story of Dorothy “Stormy” Gale was rich, full and I loved every minute of it.
The premise of the story was instantly intriguing, less then a handle of people traveling through time righting wrongs while keeping the secret and not changing history in the process? Sounds good right? Then you throw in sexy main characters, a loveable brother, past hurts and romantic tension & gratification and you have a fabulous tale!
Stormy is a fun, witty and hilarious heroine that I fell into right away. Her relationship with the sexy, determined and courageous Duke was well developed and believable, and they fit each other perfectly. The plot was original and moved at fast paced with enough of a background story for the reader to receive the whole picture. There was nothing that I didn’t enjoy about this novella and I would recommend it to all!