Envy

Envy - J.R. Ward 4.5 Stars

Quickie Review:
J.R. Ward does it again! Envy is hands down, my favorite of the Fallen Angel series so far!
The first two novels in the series were somewhat ‘meh’ for me, they didn’t have the same development and intensity that I’ve come to expect from J.R. Ward’s writing but Envy blew my former opinion of the series right out of the water! Finally we're seeing more from the Angel side of things, pieces are coming together and we delve deeper into the main series arc. I have a feeling that it's only going to get better from here on out!

Veck was a great character and if you're a fan of the Brothers than you will definitely fall for this alpha dog. Veck and Reilly’s relationship seems impossible and gut wrenching for readers; you’ll find yourself glued to the pages rooting them on and getting lost in the chemistry that explodes between the pair. And I absolutely love how some characters from BDB cross over, nothing too crazy where you feel lost of you haven’t read the wickedly awesome Black Dagger Brotherhood series, but fun for fans.
Jim, the main protagonist throughout the series, still struggles with his new Angel status but is finally coming into his powers. But his honor and integrity will be tested yet again in Envy and the fight with Devina reaches an explosive point. And we can’t forget Jim’s two rugged side-kicks, Adrian and Eddy, who will twist your heart as well in this edition.

A sexy, thrilling, wild ride that you won’t want to get off of, Envy is a must read for paranormal romance fans and I can’t wait for the next book in the series!