A Match Made in Hell

A Match Made in Hell - Terri Garey *Spoiler Alert- If you haven’t read Dead Girls Are Easy this review will probably contain spoilers for you.*

Nicki Styx is a hot 29 year-old vintage goth girl with a drop dead gorgeous doctor for a boyfriend and an unknown twin sister, who owns her own vintage clothing store with her gay best friend…and sees dead people.

In this sequel to Dead Girls Are Easy, Nicki encounters a ghost that leads to her twin sister Kelly. She, a bit reluctantly, agrees to take Kelly in and help her with her recovery from a bad accident that also killed their biological mother and get to know her sister better along the way. Nicki has diffidently met her match with Kelly and you question whether or not their relationship is going to turn out good or if they’ll end up trying to kill each other, which I guess is true sisterly form. LoL (I did find Kelly a bit annoying and a major guilt trip; I could see why Nicki was getting fed up.)
Insecure in her relationship with Joe now that Kelly is back Nicki goes through a lot of ups & downs about what she wants in her life. How do you deal with your long-lost twin sister being your new boyfriends ex-wife? I’d feel like beating my head against the wall too!
Then while at a Halloween party Nicki meets the hotter then Hell, literally, Sammy who afterwards keeps popping up in her life and in inappropriate dreams. ;)
Nick, Joe and Kelly later travel to the family’s haunted house Savannah to find out more of their heritage and encounter another wicked spirit, a woman in drag and the Devil himself.

IMO this book is a little more serious then the previous one but what I said with Dead Girls Are Easy goes for A Match Made In Hell as well; Light and humorous with a dark edge. There are a lot of ups & downs and twists & turns in the plot that will have you laughing and crying with the characters.
With Kelly and a few other tangles that get knotted into their relationship, Nicki and Joe have an obstacle course thrown at them in this book and your heart breaks wondering if they are going to make it through together.
You get to delve deeper into Nicki’s character as well, which just wraps her around your heart more.

A Match Made In Hell is filled with thrills & chills, mystery & suspense and believable characters that will grab at you from the first pages. Also, very interesting and unexpected twists at the end that will have you doing a double take.

♥♥♥♥ - Really Liked It

Can be read as a stand alone but def. better as a series! This is a series that you won't be able to put down!